This long established equipment from Novopress, supplied in the United Kingdom by Instrument Transformers Limited, the unique Novopress SLB 125 three-in-one busbar tool guarantees effortless cutting, bending and punching of aluminum and copper busbars. Whether in the work shop or at the construction site - the basic unit transforms into a cutting, bending or punching machine within seconds.
Busbar fabrication from a single mould with Novopress SLB 125:
- Precise, simple and quick
- Especially robust and stiff frame
- Very high quality cutting, bending and punching
- High operating safety with the built-in safety system
- Lightning-swift tool changes with a minimum of manipulation
- The 150 bar low-pressure system ensures a long service life and very fast cycle times
- Punches copper and aluminum busbars up to 13 mm thick (spare standard size die sets available on our e-shop)
- Elongated holes up to 21 x 14 mm
- Round holes up to 21 mm in diameter
- Busbars bent accurately up to 120° - very accurate reproducibility of the set angle.
Novopress SLB 125 | Technical Specifications
- Depth: 677mm without trolley
- Width: 414mm without trolley
- Height: 500mm without trolley
- Weight: 115kg without trolley
- Pressure: 150 bar max
- Cutting: up to 120 x 13mm F38 max
- Punching: 6 to 21mm Ø max oblong 21x14mm max
- Bending: 120x13mm max
- Force: 180kN
- Suitable power packs: HA1-ES (part 31070) or HA3 (part 33340)
A complete set, including punching dies and power pack HA3, available at very advantageous prices. Contact us for more information.
Accessories for Novopress SLB 125
Optional step-bending tools and short leg bender for SLB 125, offer cutting edge bending possibilities and maximum productivity. For details on function and min./max. measurements, please download the instruction manual above.