With an ever changing industry we understand that switchgear & control panel builders have at times lost CT & VT knowledge skill sets and as such are unable to select the optimised solution for their projects.
At ITL we provide that knowledge bridge, our highly skilled instrument transformer design engineers can advise you on the most appropriate current & voltage transformer for your application.
Via discussions with customers we consider:
- Ratio of Transformer
- Burden or VA
- Accuracy Class (0.2s, 0.2, 0.5s, 0.5, 1 etc.)
- Protection Relay Used (Class PX, TPS, 5P, 10P etc.)
- Limiting Dimensions
- Installation Environment (Indoor / Outdoor)
- Preferred Transformer Finish (Tape, Resin Encapsulation, Oil Filled)
- Insulation Level
- International standard (IEC, ANSI/IEEE, AS, CAN)
We will then submit an offer based on the information provided.
Instrument Transformers Limited is actively committed to minimising any adverse effects on the environment, which may result from its activities, processes or products as part of our social responsibility in cooperation with our Customers & Suppliers.